Mobile Auto Accident Attorney | Mobile Car Accident Attorney | Mobile Car Wreck Lawyer
Mobile Car Accident Lawyers
Car accidents are one of the most common types of personal injury in the United States and, locally, in the Greater Mobile area. Many Mobile residents depend on cars to get to school and work, to buy groceries, and to get around generally. Even those who walk or rely on other modes of transportation can be struck by a drunk or distracted driver. The unfortunate truth is that almost every person, no matter how careful, is involved in a vehicle accident at some point in life. This is especially true in the Mobile area, which is home to heavy traffic, tourists in rented cars, taxi cabs, drunk drivers, buses and obstructions such as paparazzi.
When Do You Need a Mobile Car Accident Attorney?
While not every Mobile car accident creates a need for a car accident attorney, auto accident lawyers become necessary when an accident causes major injuries which require medical attention or leave you unable to go about your daily routine. In these cases, retaining a Mobile, Alabama car accident lawyer can help protect your legal rights and ensure that you and your family receive the justice and compensation you deserve.
Mobile Distracted Driver Car Accidents
Today's drivers are often distracted by text messages and phone calls on smartphones and other devices. While we have a constant need to check messages to stay current both for work and our social lives, distracted driving is a major hazard in the Mobile area. Mobile Distracted Driving Accidents, caused by drivers that text, can be dangerous and even fatal. If a the driver of the car that hit you was a texting driver or a distracted driver, call a Mobile Distracted Driver Car Crash Attorney Today.
You should call an experienced Mobile auto accident attorney when your injuries are severe enough that:
(1) You will be unable to work or will lose wages for a significant amount of time; or
(2) The car accident caused disfigurement; or
(3) You are caused to suffer long-term or permanent pain; or
(4) You have suffered a "loss of consortium" as a result of an Mobile automobile injury to your spouse. Please note that loss of consortium claims encompass all negative effects on the martial relationship, including loss of love, affection, support, companionship and sexual relations.
If you or a loved one has suffered a car accident or other type of injury from a Mobile County auto, van, or bus and any of the above factors are present, then you should retain a Mobile car accident attorney immediately.
When your car is damaged in a Mobile Auto Accident, you might need repairs. Here are some businesses that can help you:
Paul's Automotive Inc
7740 Highland Avenue
Mobile, AL 36608-5023
111 Park Drive
Saraland, AL 36571
Precision Tune Auto Care
1230 Hillcrest Road
Mobile, AL 36695-3922
Dean's Auto & Exhaust
910 US Highway 98
Daphne, AL 36526
Ronnie Lee's Automotive
8392 County Road 64 # A
Daphne, AL 36526-6090
623 Holcombe Avenue
Mobile, AL 36606-4236
904 US Highway 98
Daphne, AL 36526-4128
Magnetech Industrial Services
701 Bill Myles Drive
Saraland, AL 36571-3301
Why Do You Need a Mobile Car Wreck Lawyer?
Greater Mobile area car crash lawyers handle car accident cases, motorcycle accidents, and commercial truck accidents throughout the Mobile area. Additionally, they represent drivers, passengers, pedestrians, and bicyclists who have suffered an injury in a Mobile area traffic accident where another driver may have been at fault. The legal term for this type of fault is "negligence." If the negligence of another driver has caused you or a family member to suffer an injury in the Mobile area, you may be entitled to monetary compensation for your injuries. If the driver of the other vehicle was intoxicated, you may even be able to recover Mobile punitive damages.
Mobile, AL Uninsured Car Wreck Lawyer
While Alabama requires Mobile drivers to carry insurance, some drivers are uninsured. When they hit your car and injure you, that is called and uninsured motorist's claim. If this is happens, your uninsured auto accident lawyer in Mobile, AL will try to successfully handle your Mobile car wreck against your car insurance company. Depending on how your insurance company treats you, it may also give rise to a Mobile bad faith insurance claim.
Mobile Wrongful Death Car Accident Lawyer
Fatal accidents due happen in Mobile, Alabama. When they do, your family has a claim under the Alabama Wrongful Death Statute. If your family has suffered the loss of a loved one and you believe that the other party was at fault, contact an experienced Mobile fatal car accident Lawyer right away.
If you or a loved one have been involved in a Mobile auto accident, you should:
- Call 911 for an ambulance for all injured persons;
- As soon as you are able, call a Mobile car accident lawyer;
- If you, a family member, or friend are taken away by a Mobile ambulance, you can later get information at:
Mobile Fire and Rescue Department
Central Fire Station
701 St. Francis Street
Mobile, Alabama 36602
If your car was towed and stored in the City of Mobile, or a surrounding area, try calling the local police department:
Mobile Police Department (MPD): (251) 208-1701
If you think that a manufacturing or design defect in a vehicle led to the accident, contact a Mobile Products Liability Lawyer.
Other reasons to retain an Auto Accident lawyer from Mobile or the Greater Mobile area:
- In Alabama, legal minimum of liability insurance is $$25,000.00, meaning that an injured party may need to sue a driver for more money than insurance will cover, so an experienced Mobile accident attorney will work hard to get you the compensation you deserve;
- You need an experienced Alabama car accident law firm to fight for your rights because the auto insurance company has no reason do that;
- A Mobile, Alabama vehicle accident lawyer can help you make sure all of your injuries are addressed by recommending doctors and helping you pay for medical expenses by recovering costs from the party who injured you;
- You need a Mobile car accident attorney to get all your monies due from your own insurance company such as Personal Injury Protection (PIP);
- In Alabama, the statute of limitations is two (2) years from the date of the accident and you need a car accident lawyer to make sure that your statute of limitations time limit does not expire and that your lawsuit is timely filed to protect your rights;
- You need an experienced Mobile personal injury lawyer to help you find everyone who might be responsible for your injury, from unlicensed driver s who flee the scene to fleet drivers at a large company;
- You need a car accident lawyer to make sure that all your damages are compensated, including lost wages, loss of future earning capacity, past and future pain and suffering, past and future mental anguish, past and future impairment or physical restrictions, past and future disfigurement from burns or scars; and
- Finally, when a case is properly prosecuted by an experienced Mobile car accident lawyer, the insurance company may "see the light" and will generally offer you what the value of your claim is actually worth in a settlement.
For all these reasons, you should not hesitate to retain an experienced Mobile automobile accident lawyer near you to help you pursue claims related to an injurious car, truck, bus, or van accident.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident in the Mobile area or anywhere in Mobile County, the Greater Mobile area, or surrounding areas, please contact one of the experienced Mobile vehicle accident law firms listed on this page.
While you are waiting for a Mobile Car Accident insurance check, or while your car is being repaired, you may need to rent a car. These Mobile County car rental services can help:
Avis Rent-A-Car - Bel Air Mall
3201 Airport Boulevard
Mobile, AL 36608
Azalea City Rent a Car LLC
3251 Cottage Hill Road
Mobile, AL 36606-3014
Budget Rent-A-Car - Mobile Airport
8800 Airport Boulevard
Mobile, AL 36608
Dollar Mobile Car Rental
8010 Airport Boulevard Suite 105
Mobile, AL 36608
2814 Government Boulevard
Mobile, AL 36606
3490 Springhill Avenue
Mobile, AL 36608
Hertz - South Beltline
1107 East I-65 Service Road South
Mobile, AL 36606
Thrifty Car Rental
8400 Airport Boulevard
Mobile, AL 36695
If you have been hurt in a Mobile, AL car wreck, you may need a ride to a car rental location or a repair shop. The following Mobile taxi services can help:
A B Taxi
2500 Boddie Lane
Gulf Shores, AL 36542
K & K Taxi and Shuttle Service Inc.
621 Mohawk Street
Mobile, AL 36606
3261 Dauphin Street
Mobile, Alabama 36606
A-1 Taxicabs And the Airport
5751 Greenbrier Drive
Semmes, AL 36575
Southern Cab Company
5701 Moffett Road
Mobile, AL 36618
10649 McNiel Davis Lane
Fairhope, AL 36532
Beach Buggy Taxi
16823 County Road 49
Gulf Shores, AL 36511
Southern Cab Co.
10730 Wisteria Street
Bayou La Batre, AL 36544
Drunk driving is the cause of many accidents in Mobile. Contact Alcoholics Anonymous for help if you, a friend, or family member has an alcohol problem or frequently drinks and drives.
Southwest Alabama Central Office, Inc.
600 Bel Air Boulevard, Suite 224
Mobile, AL 36606
Contact a Mobile Auto Accident Attorney Today to Preserve Your Rights!
Serving clients throughout Southwest Alabama, including Allenville, Atmore, Bay Minette, Bayleys Corner, Bayou La Batre, Belforest, Bellefontaime, Birdville, Blakeley, Bromley, Brookwood, Canterbury Heights, Carlen, Carver, Chunchula, Chickasaw, Citronelle, Coden, Cottage Hill, Creola, Crichton, Daphne, Dauphin Acres, Deer Park, Delchamps, Dixon Corner, Eight Mile, Fairhope, Farnell, Fisher, Forest Hill, Fruitdale, Gerogia Avenue, Gorgas, Grand Bay, Greenmound, Gulf Manor, Gulfcrest, Hannon Park, Happy Hill, Jackson, Jackson Heights, Le Moyne, Loxey, Loyds, Lyons Park, Mann, Maryvale, McIntosh, Mertz, Mobile, Mount Vernon, Navco, Neely, Oakdale, Orange Grove, Orchard, Owens, Park City, Park Place, Perdido, Pine Grove, Point Clear, Prichard, Rickarby, Riviera, Robertsdale, Saraland, Satsuma, Semmes, Silverhill, Spanish Fort, Stapleton, Steelwood, Summerdale, Summerville, Tacon, Texas Street, Theodore, Tillmans Corner, Toulminville, Trinity Gardens, Wagarville, Wheelerville, Whistler, Wilmer, Woodlawn, areas in the vicinity of Mobile Regional Airport, and other communities in Baldwin County, Mobile County, and Washington County.